Shuttle Time School Program
NCCP Shuttle Time is the new teacher and community recreation instructor/coach certification module developed by Badminton World Federation and adapted by Badminton Canada and Badminton Alberta.
Shuttle Time workshops consist of 6-7 hours of workshop instruction presented on either one or two days. No experience or knowledge of badminton is necessary.
Coaches attending a Shuttle Time Workshop will learn about:
- group and classroom management
- how to teach basic badminton skills
- skill progression
- introduction to the drills used in Shuttle Time
Coaches will receive:
- 22 lesson plans
- Teachers manual explaining technical skills, drills, and management tips
- 90+ video clips to act as visual aid and to demonstrate the drills
- Training from an NCCP Shuttle Time Learning Facilitator
- attend workshop and get training
- take the online Making Ethical Decisions (Instructional) module and pass the on-line evaluation/assessment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for an individual on-court evaluation
- Pass evaluation
Badminton Alberta would like to offer training at Professional Development Seminars for teachers and to grade school badminton coaches. For more information or if you would like to host a Shuttle Time workshop please contact email@example.com
Shuttle Time Kit Bag are now available for immediate shippment.
Please contact Badminton Alberta staff for complete details. Each kit contains 20 Yonex racquets, two badminton nets and three sleeves of nylon shuttles.