Effective December 13, 2020 at 12:00AM, indoor fitness and recreation facilities, including badminton clubs, will be closed for a minimum of four weeks.
With respect to Sport and Physical Activities, the following MANDATORY restrictions are in place:
- ALL indoor group physical activities, including team sports, fitness classes and training sessions, are prohibited or restricted across Alberta
- Oneto-one indoor training, such as training with a fitness trainer or a coach, is NOT permitted
- Indoor group physical activities are prohibited unless:
- The group only involves members of the same household
- The activity involves students at a school or post-secondary institution as part of an education program
All of the restrictions can be viewed on the Government of Alberta website.
Please bear with us during this challenging time. Help slow the spread. Badminton Alberta will continue to provide updates as they become available.